5 Atom 2008
Well..the first blog of 5 Atom...Well,I am so honoured to be able to post the first blog. Yeah right, this is probably because I suggested the idea first, not to forget that no one seems to know the address and password of this blog yet.I think I'll do a short introduction first. Our class is a very..hmm..how shall I describe it? For starters, we're the "A" class...you know..speaking in terms of academic, but I'm not too sure about our attitude though. No offense, 5 Atomians, but you do know that whenever our class gets mentioned, teachers will surely shake their head. So, you see, we're kinda notorious since Form 1. But who cares, we had tons of fun than you can ever imagine....

I wish I had thought about creating this blog earlier so that we can record all the things that had happened in this very last year of us studying in SMK Jln Arang...Anyway, better late than never.

So,5 Atomians, feel free to leave posts, comments, announcements or whatever, as long you don't insert a naked photo of your classmate here if you wanted revenge..I hope we will be able to "immortalize" our precious memories here too...Well, that's all. BYE

Posted by Elyssa


Labels: edit post
0 Responses