5 Atom 2008
this morning i went to check for myself...
whether i kena form6 or not...and...i'm in science side or art side...

when i get the answer...I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!!!
I'M IN!
I'M IN THE SCIENCE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yooohooo!!!!
and most importantly got ppl oso kena...
i'm so happy that at least got 2 ppl teman me...
that's LipKee and JunKiat....
(coz both of them online and put their pm there saying they kena f6)

then me so excited sms Chiew Jin ...
then checked for Sarina de...

then i sms Lobak...
check for him too...

ALL KENA!!!!!!!!!
I WAS SO HAPPY!!

get all my worries away!!!

yesterday most of us were very nervous...worry that worry this...
That Jun Kiat too worry then go find Lip Kee...
making Lip Kee gong gong???not sure...
then Lip Kee go find me....
- -"
asking me why go Batu Lintang check...
(i write on my pm that i wanna go BL for the f6 stuff...then everyone's asking- -")
then i explained
i actually wan go confirm form 6 stuff......
bout uniform....things to bring....books...and so on...

and the more we chat...the more i'm getting nervous....
still called Elyssa to let her nervous too...LOL...
bcoz more pppl nervous with u u'll feel better ma~
hahaha!....=p

then now....
after checking ...
feel nth liao....

but then...
i've nth to go so go check the whole class de...
i go take out the name list as rujukan for the angka giliran...

i type one by one ....from Adeline...
Angela....Sing Kock...Carol...Chiau Hung...Min Choo...Swee Fan.....................................................
till Sik Chen....Zeoilen....

- -"....
all science side except those kena matrix de...
they din kena f6....

- -"....
and then Jun Kiat chat with me...
telling me that his class also all science side....

WALIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- -"....

izzit we too kiang?
or...
the standard too low????....

T_T......

anyway...guys...
go here to confirm with urself...
and get the surat.
that surat is needed for the first day of school

http://apps.emoe.gov.my/form6/semakanform6/
0 Responses