5 Atom 2008
Heiya , my fellow classmates!!! Yup, exam's coming up tomorrow and some of us are still buzy fooling around instead of making out with our reference books...Haha..We just wanna dedicate this special song to you guys!!!

5Atom (this tune sound familiar.....?????)

Class 5Atom, I'm talking bout us,
Maybe in report cards, but we wouldn't get any stars,
My friends, cuz in their eyes,
We have to be wise,
And that's when we can't take it,
And we'll go crazy like SHIT!!!
Because,
When the bell rings, we run together,
Told you I didn't do my homework,
that you'll always lend me yours,
Took your book so the teacher wouldn't be mad,
Now that she's scolding more than ever,
Know that we'll still have each other,
Cuz we're all in 5 Atom,Atom,Atom,
A, A,A...(oohh...u mean get "A" in exams??)
Cuz we're in 5 Atom,Atom,Atom,
A,A,A....(straight "A"s???)
Cuz we're in 5Atom,Atom,Atom,
A,A,A.....(sure kah???)
Cuz we're in 5Atom,Atom,Atom,
A,A,A.....(walao....so many"A")





Dorothy and me goin"A","A","A"..........

We change the lyrics 'cause we couldn't find an umbrella....
Hope we can all go "A'',"A","A" all the way!!!! All the best in the exams!!! BYE!!!

posted by Elyssa
0 Responses