Caveman
halooo~ hehe. Just came back to Kuching last 2 weeks from JB. What I'm doing at JB?? Haha, well, really don't know how to explain clearly. K I'll explain, but not sure whether u guys understand or not la haha, coz not good in explanation.

I'm there is under I-Youth. I-Youth is a NGO, for christianity. Still remember that Siao Li Jun? The one who 'hui rong' one... yup, she went to schools with the supports and help of I-youth. I-youth is not only in Kuching, but oso other country, and states.

In this 3 months de activity, is called I-Youth Venture, ''adventure'' de ''venture''. Well, I'm there for short missionary training, but we rather call it as go for comunity service. At there, we go to schools, teach kelas tambahan, for peralihan and form 3, 4, 5. err...so, not go for what 做神父,当牧师 ok? haha, if wan say like this cincai la. but gt question lo...1st, 神父 is catholic one and i'm not. 2nd, before 牧师,gona bcome 传道 first...so, 两者不成立。LOL!!~

err...so now i'm gona put in some pictures. These photos were taken on the last 2 weeks of May. During these two weeks, we gather with scholar them, coz they holiday. Gt UM, USM, UMS, UTM, TAR, and others so many of them. And these two weeks is called as I-Connect. (if hin hin oso nvm XD).
so this is them. And that's our I-connect shirt. I love that shirt, it's nice! =)















this is during ‘两情相悦’大聚会。C that? Xiao Li Jun. She's the 讲员 of that nite. About 300 ppl going there ei... woh, that nite i reli happy hehe, and oso met some ppl..












This is the stage's decoration.
















hehe, the workshop of I-connect 1st phase. "Creative evangelism".















We learned to make sth using the long balloons in this workshop.
























hehe, during 2nd phase, we're seperated into 6 teams. Each team go to one church. And this photo shows that our shoes arrangement. XD























hah, this is during the “两情相悦”大聚会。This is pauline, very noisy sometimes very soft. She is the singer during that nite. And she wan take photo to thanks me coz has given her lots of supports when she's nervous on the stage hehe. of coz not only me la. Quite good with this big sister. We even talk until midnite 3 4 am. - -






















well, this is another 大聚会。 This is I-connect carnival, at Sutera Mall. wah this, we reached there by 8am, until~~~ 10pm. hah. really tired uoh...

This is a drama, acted by some actors of Singapore.

















So these is my I-connect teammates. The one who is in white shirt is the pastor of the church. Very funny one. And that lady near him is his gf. The girl beside pastor's gf is the one who bday on that nite. After that, we all go down for Lok Lok...hehe.











What are they looking at?? ooo, haha i'm showing my scars to them.















hehe.
















during sunday service, we take this photo.





















Group sharing during morning.






















EEE? who's it???






















ooooo, know who's it oredi?? haha. that's her bag. I wanna try it cz 从头到尾,我背的就是一个水壶而已...

















Hehe, at Sutera Mall.






















We're in Sutera Mall.

















Sutera Mall. That is a fake bun. But looks so real~~






















wooh, inside it gt looooots of things.

















This is Katty. She's like my da jie...loso loso. hahaha!

















We stop at school and promote the activities we organised.


















ai...paiseh, these too small. K, this 6 (include me) is my I-youth Venture's teammate. They're great! miss them alot.





well well...so late le now...wanna slp le hehe. so this is jz a simple briefing through photos la...hehe. In this I-youth Venture, learnt alot of things lo, that i'd never learn if i dint attend this programme. It's quite 辛苦,but the important is, 辛苦得开心点 =D. Learnt alot, experienced alot...
Publish Post


k, nitez! God bless! =)
0 Responses