5 Atom 2008
Hey guys~ I'm Cynthia... Well, today I was absented from school again! It was not because of wanna study at home or whatever, it was because I'm still sick! I visited the doctor again!

Here's my sick certificate... (to prove that I'm really sick~ lols)



Doctor suggested that I get some rest, so I'm not going to school tomorrow. Could you guys please tell teacher that I'm really sick? I'll give the sick certificate to her on next Monday. I don't want her to send out a warning letter to me... ^^"

Although they're just flu and sore throat, but that really gonna kill me! I can't even study properly! Flu is annoying!!



Medicines... I asked the doctor to give me more 'powerful' medicines, I wanna get well soon~ So unfortunate to get sick before my birthday... *sobs*
0 Responses